Here are details of two really great events that the CIM has planned in East Anglia available to members and non-members of the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
23 May 2014, 09:00, Hatfield, AL10 9EU
Back by popular demand, the 2014 conference is for any micro or small business owner or manager interested in how good marketing can drive sales and growth.
Expert speakers include Alex Golledge from the Bank of England on the UK economy, SME marketing specialists Professor Malcolm McDonald, Dee Blick (winning customers) and Bryony Thomas (keeping customers) and digital marketing guru Dave Chaffey, among others.
Throughout the day there will also be an opportunity to talk to a number of suppliers exhibiting at the conference as well as network with your peers over coffee and a buffet lunch.
• 09:00 Registration and exhibition.
• 09:30 Welcome - Prof.Nigel Culkin.
• 09:35 Ten digital marketing activities that smaller businesses must get right in 2014 - Dr Dave Chaffey.
• 10:20 Bank of England economic overview and prospects for small businesses - Alex Gollege.
• 11:05 CIM Small Business Community - Kelvin Golding.
• 11:15 Coffee and exhibition.
• 11:45 Simple and effective small business marketing - Dee Blick.
• 12:30 How to stop leaking profit - Bryony Thomas.
• 13:15 Lunch and exhibition.
• 14:15 The five big things small firms need to know about entrepreneurial marketing - Jonathan Deacon.
• 14:45 How to develop a winning strategy - Prof. Malcolm McDonald.
• 15:30 Conference summary and close - Kelvin Golding.
• 15:45 Tea and exhibition.
£50.00 if booked before 19th May then £100
Price includes buffet lunch and refreshments. If you have any special requirements then please contact the events team. The early-bird is available until the 19 May 2014, after this the price will be £100.00.
Please book online for this event. If you cannot do so, please call The Chartered Institute of Marketing on +44 (0)1628 427340. More details here
10 July 2014, 09:30, Duxford, CB22 4QR
The eighth in a highly successful series of conferences, presenting the latest trends and insights into this fast-changing world. Delegates from B2B, B2C and other organisations meet, share and learn from the experts in this up to the minute review of digital marketing.
What's new for 2104? Responsive design, content marketing, mobile, SEO and of course social media, all contenders for the most important topic of the year. Make sure you stay informed.
Our News & Blog
How to write a useful FAQ page
What is link building, and why is it important?
How to design an effective contact page that drives conversions