Mackman is pleased to be sponsoring another CIM event; Content Marketing Masterclass. The event will host a range of speakers with expertise in content marketing. The focus of the workshop will be drawn to content marketing strategies and how to evaluate their success.
Where: Wyboston Lakes, Great North Road, Wyboston, Bedfordshire, MK44 3AL
When: 10am – 4pm on Thursday 26th September 2019
Why: Learn tools and improve skills for content marketing strategy
Who: The event is open to everyone, with discounted prices for members and students
The day is going to be jam-packed with hints, tips, and bright ideas. By the end of the workshop, you’ll be bursting with innovative plans for your content marketing strategy. Additionally, you will have developed your skills in email, video, analytics, and search.
As well as focusing on content marketing, the workshop will highlight the importance of dipping into other marketing disciplines, including SEO. However, the focus will remain on the importance of content marketing strategy and how to evaluate the success of that strategy.
The Content Marketing Masterclass will host expert speakers from a range of agencies. Throughout the course of the day, experts will present the following:
- Creating a content marketing strategy. Further Digital Marketing (award-winning digital marketing agency)
- The importance of great copywriting. Grafik Language (copywriting specialists)
- How to create engaging video content to tell your story. Archant (national publishers)
- The role of content in search marketing. Crafted Media Ltd (award-winning digital marketing agency)
- Using email to deliver content and create stronger customer relationships. Dotdigital (omnichannel messaging platform)
- Measuring and evaluating the impact of your content marketing. Coast Digital (award-winning digital marketing agency)
BOOK YOUR PLACE
Enhance your skill set and learn from the experts by clicking here to book your place at the Content Marketing Masterclass.
For non-members, the price includes 3-months Affiliate Professional Membership of CIM. Claim your offer at the end of the workshop and enjoy discounts from upcoming CIM events.