The Market Research Society (MRS) has released full details of their Impact conference 2015 in London. This year the event is titled ‘Minds, meanings and metrics: consumer understanding in an uncertain world’ and is taking place on the 17th and 18th March 2015.
There will some big name speakers to discuss research in changeable times, including CEO’s, designers, entrepreneurs, artists and top selling novelist Sebastian Faulks, who will explain the secrets of the narrative arc and how to interpret the expectations of your customers / readers.
Sessions will cover thought-provoking subjects such as:
- Polling statistics for the general election
- Ethical debate on data privacy
- Sampling in the internet age
- Seizing people’s attention on social media
- High tech solutions for big data
- How research has helped amplify previously unheard voices
- Reshaping brands
- Reasons for insight failing to transform
- Improving policy to reach people at the margins of society
- Measuring social media
- Re-discovering empathy when conducting research
For more information about the event and a full list of speakers, visit: https://www.mrsannualconference.com/