Sudbury-based marketing and research agency, Mackman, has appointed three new members to the team following healthy growth throughout 2017. Kerry Knight joins as Communications Officer, Roisin Ryan-Self as Communications Junior and Kelly Thake as Junior Graphic Designer.
Paul Mackman, Managing Director of Mackman said, “We are delighted to be joined by three individuals with very promising careers ahead of them.”
Paul continued, “Here at Mackman, we place a lot of importance upon the development of our people, their specialisms and offering a comprehensive service to our clients. Marketing moves quickly, so we need continuous training and personal development, to ensure that we are best able to support our clients and continue to grow.”
This press release was featured in the following publications:
- Sudbury based marketing and research agency Mackman has appointed three new members to the team – East Anglian Daily Times
- Image File Name: New Team Members – Roisin, Kelly and Kerry
- Image Caption: New team members: Roisin Ryan-Self, Kelly Thake and Kerry Knight
- Image Credit: Suzanne Smith, Mackman
Notes to the Editor
- Mackman is a Suffolk based brand and marketing agency, originally founded in Colchester in 2003 by Paul and Gemma Mackman, who were passionate about creating a marketing partner for local businesses that promoted an ethos of growing together. The brand building agency offers full service marketing solutions including marketing consultancy, branding, digital marketing and campaign planning. Learn more: mackman.co.uk
- Paul Mackman is Vice Chair of the regional board of the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
- Kerry – Mackman’s Communications Officer oversees internal and client communications, working alongside digital, insight and design to implement campaigns.
- Roisin – Mackman’s Communications Junior, works alongside Kerry internally and with clients to craft content online and offline.
- Kelly – interned with the agency in the Summer of 2016, gaining practical experience and integrating with the design studio. Having recently completed a degree in graphic design from Norwich University of the Arts, Kelly now works as their full-time Junior Graphic Designer.
- Kelly said, “Once I had graduated, it felt natural to contact Mackman. The whole team is so friendly and passionate about their field, and the client base is varied. It’s great to feel that support as I take my first steps into my career.”