Digital Reward Scheme - The Sticker Factory
The Sticker Factory is a family firm and has been designing and selling motivation products for the education sector for over 15 years. The Sticker Factory recognises the value of their customers' loyalty and approached Mackman to discuss how they might thank and reward their customers for their loyalty to them.
The Sticker Factory appointed Mackman to design and build a digital reward scheme to incentivise customers, offering free gifts for purchases made exceeding defined spend thresholds.
Academic & Education
- The Sticker Factory is a small family business who have been designing and selling reward stickers and motivation products to the UK schools, hospitals, clubs and parents for over 20 years.
- Their custom stickers make the learning experience personal and help in the development of relationships between children and those who work with them.
- All of The Sticker Factory's products are designed exclusively by them and made in the UK.
- The Sticker Factory approached Mackman to introduce a digital reward scheme as an incentive for customers.
- Mackman created a visual representation of a sticker chart to show the progress to each free gift's threshold.
Creating personalised rewards for children
Recognition and positive reinforcement are powerful motivators, and The Sticker Factory believe that tactile resources are an important part of a child's experience in the digital age. Since 1997, they have been creating stickers that put a smile on childrens' faces and give them recognition for their hard work.
The point in recognising and rewarding customers is to create a feeling of goodwill which encourages repeat behaviour. If done effectively, increasing customer loyalty through a rewards scheme not only increases your company's brand awareness but has a direct impact on your bottom line. This is why a reward scheme for customers of The Sticker Factory was essential.
Mackman built an online rewards scheme that displays a graphical representation of a sticker chart which shows each customer their cumulative progress towards each reward. The chart contains a number of 'stickers' at spend increments. When a customer adds to their basket a sticker is placed on their chart. There are rewards (free gifts) available at certain defined spend thresholds. At checkout customers who qualify are able to choose a free gift from a selection of lovely stickers.
The team at Mackman have worked really hard to produce something that is both technically and visually brilliant. We’re absolutely delighted with the final result. It’s a great way to say 'thank you' to our customers, and the early signs indicate that it’s proving popular. It’s been a pleasure working with Mackman on this project, their knowledge and skills have been invaluable. We're looking forward to many more projects with them in the future!Ruth Laws, Business Development Manager - The Sticker Factory