We currently have a number of exciting opportunities for the right individuals:
Application close: 9 September 2019
Position Commences: 23/09/2019
Contract Type: One Year (paid)
Contract Hours: Full Time 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday
Providing support to a small yet busy Insight team, your role will include all things insight ranging from conducting B2B research, competitor analysis, producing findings reports, attending insight workshops and supporting specialist staff, writing reports and short articles, key word research for SEO, social media posting, general admin, office housekeeping.
Your skills: Knowledge of Excel, Word, InDesign, WordPress, and be able to adapt to new software, have an excellent telephone manner and writing skills, be keen to learn, be positive and have a can do approach, enjoy working as part of a team.
A tried and tested Marketing & Communications Manager who has previously undertaken this role either client side or agency side. You will have experience of corporate communications and project management with the confidence to communicate at all levels. Developing communication strategies in line with Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) best practice to achieve marketing objectives will be something you are very comfortable doing. As well as a relevant Honors Degree qualification we would also expect a higher level CIM qualification.
You should be an excellent communicator with strong attention to detail and have good administrative, customer service and marketing skills. Ideally you will also have brand development, marketing, digital and search engine optimisation knowledge. We are looking for someone with relevant communications experience and a strong track record who can hit the ground running. An Honors Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field is desired.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced digital agency professional looking to become the digital champion within an established and respected full service marketing agency. You must have a passion for digital marketing, an understanding of the broader marketing mix and be able to seamlessly integrate with other specialists as required.
You will have a strong track record in delivering results and be capable of maximising your digital budget to attract new customers and meet business goals. You will have the ability to plan and execute cross-platform marketing campaigns that are orientated towards brand awareness and sales. Crucially this is a role for someone that can “walk the walk” as well as “talk the talk” working with a variety of brands across sectors.
We are looking to attract a outstanding individual, highly credible in front of senior leaders and with the enthusiasm and ability to grow this important part of the business.
- Design, implement and manage effective Social, SEO & PPC campaigns and all online activity
- Provide strategic digital/social/SEO/PPC marketing planning
- Responsible for optimising social, advertising and marketing campaigns and website performance
- Investigate opportunities and provide ideas for new, and improvements to online campaigns, communications and the overall digital strategy
- Identify and deliver innovative ways to drive growth in customer acquisition, engagement, and retention
- Deliver high quality and effective multi-channel campaigns, working with other marketing specialists
- Optimise and share best practice across all online activity
- Analyse and report on trends, habits and behaviour of site visitors and customers to identify opportunities and improve conversion.
- Experience of working within budgets
- Ensure all brand messaging and design is consistent and in line with sales and marketing strategy
- Have an excellent understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practise
- Have online experience in SEO, PPC, Affiliates, Digital display and social metrics
- Have strong analytical skills and experience in WordPress CMS, Google Analytics & CRM platforms
- Track record of delivering increased ROI
- Passionate about customers, results and online excellence
- Familiar with the latest in trends and future opportunities
- Excellent attention to detail to manage and create outstanding work
- Be a confident and persuasive communicator (copywriting and verbal)
- CIM Digital Marketing Diploma or similar
- A minimum of 5 years digital marketing agency experience
- In depth knowledge of WordPress, social media and the latest trends in digital marketing
We request a covering letter including salary expectations
Together we grow
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital marketing agency: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- English (Preferred)
Immediately available – This is a fantastic opportunity for an outstanding design graduate looking for their first step on the career ladder. Providing a solid grounding in a range of disciplines with a team of experienced specialists you should be an enthusiastic, self motivated and positive individual with a passion for design.
- Key support to the Creative Director and other senior design team members in the following:
- Brand development
- WordPress website development
- Design & print
- Presenting ideas to your colleagues and seniors
- Ensuring that quality and creativity is held at the highest standard
- Regularly contributing to the marketing and social channels of the business
- Maintaining a dialogue with project and account managers on job progress, status and potential issues
- Creating and following brand guidelines
- Adhering to pre-defined budgets, timescales and briefs
- Using company back office and CRM software
- Graphic design honors degree or similar
- Adobe creative suite capabilities – InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- WordPress experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Appropriate work experience
- Microsoft office experience
- Strong portfolio demonstrating diverse multiple commercial applications
- Appetite to explore new techniques and processes
- High levels of creative enthusiasm
- Ability to take feedback and learn
- Demonstrates an interest in and understanding of others
- Supports and cares for others
- Speaks clearly and fluently
- Writes clearly, succinctly and correctly
- Uses technology to achieve work objectives
- Demonstrates an understanding of different organisational departments and functions
- Rapidly learns new tasks and quickly commits information to memory
- Demonstrates a rapid understanding of newly presented information
- Seeks progression to roles of increased responsibility and influence
- Generous holiday allowance
- Bonus days off outside of holiday allowance on your birthday and at Christmas
- Attendance at conferences and training events
- Company contributed pension scheme
- Regular social events
- Ongoing training delivered via a personal development plan
We request a covering letter outlining what makes you a strong candidate for this role together with a supporting portfolio.
Mackman – Together we grow
Job Type: Full-time
Working for a busy, family-run marketing agency can be one of the most rewarding places to develop your skills for an enthusiastic graduate.
Mackman is a full-service, award-winning marketing agency based in Sudbury, Suffolk. Our clients operate across a range of sectors, are ambitious and growing, and have identified marketing as a key part of their development and growth. We offer everything from research and marketing strategy support to PR, copy writing, branding, web design and development.
We offer work placements across all departments to outstanding individuals. If you’re looking to develop some practical experience, do get in touch.
We politely request that we are not contacted by recruitment agencies. No offence intended, but high volumes of speculative calls from agencies negatively impact upon the efficiency of our business. Please help us to maintain the highest levels of customer service by respecting our wishes.
Interested in working at Mackman but can’t find a suitable current vacancy? Click the button below to receive updates of new opportunities at Mackman. Fill out the form provided to register your details, and we promise to let you know whenever a new vacancy becomes available.Sign up to receive updates
How to Apply
Please fill out the form below: