Goal conversion rate
- We worked very closely with Estate Strategy Group to build credibility and brand awareness amongst their key audience groups
- Estate Strategy Group, or ESG, was founded by Mark Johnston-Wood and David Gilbert in 2012 with the aim of assisting organisations in the management of their assets
- With the ethos of ‘maintaining a line of sight’, Estate Strategy Group work to ensure that the management of an organisation’s assets align seamlessly with their wider objectives
- ESG are specialists within estates and facilities management; making their their consultancy very unique, and they have worked with a wide range of property portfolios
Estate Strategy Group (ESG) are estates and facilities specialist consultants. Experts in their field, ESG needed a brand identity and website to represent who they are, what they do and how they work effectively with their clients.
Mackman led interactive workshops with ESG to gain insight into the business; its mission, vision and values, its core customers, and key messages when it came to the brand.
What we did
Mackman worked with ESG to identify clear, consistent and concise messages about the people behind ESG, the business and how they achieve results. Using this information Mackman developed a brand identity that reflected high quality, a strapline, website and design marketing materials. As well as a shop window to its services, the website also had to generate fresh leads.
What we achieved
- A recognisable brand that represents the professionalism and quality offered by ESG
- Increase brand awareness and presence among competitors
- Experienced growth in the ESG team with the introduction of associates
Need help with a similar project?
If you think Mackman could help then we would love to hear from you. Please complete the form provided and a senior member of our team will get in touch.
Alternatively, you can give our team a call, on:
- 01787 388 038
Why do we need this information?
Mackman Research was commissioned by a multinational energy company to conduct an Employee Survey which provided insight into satisfaction, motivation, and engagement.
Mackman Research was commissioned by EEEGR to conduct a Member Survey which provided insight into the organisation's relationship with its members.
A branding and website project to better communicate the service offering of a leading steam and hot water system specialist.