Brand Identity & Website Development - ESTATE STRATEGY GROUP (ESG)
Estate Strategy Group (ESG) are estates and facilities specialist consultants. They specialise in organisational development and portfolio and facilities management, with the aim to identify unknown problems and develop strategies to fix them. Their previous clients include the NHS, The Salvation Army, and the Eastern Academic Health Science Network.
Experts in their field, ESG needed a brand identity and website to represent who they are, what they do and how they work effectively with their clients. As a business also based in Sudbury, Mackman was excited to get to work on this exercise to allow ESG to reach new audiences and promote their services.
- ESG are an estate and facilities consultancy with offices in Sudbury and London.
- They were founded in 2012 by Mark Johnston-Wood and David Gilbert, and now have a team of over 10 people.
- Their Brite Check© software solution and BEACON® Assessment tool are used by organisations to measure the efficiency of their portfolio and compare with other companies in their peer groups.
- ESG approached Mackman to deliver a new brand identity and website for them in order to showcase to clients the benefits of working with them.
- Mackman worked with ESG to identify clear, consistent and concise messages about the people behind ESG, the business and how they achieve results.
Mackman led interactive workshops with ESG to gain insight into the business; its mission, vision and values, its core customers, and key messages when it came to the brand. Using this information Mackman developed a brand identity that reflected high quality, a strapline, website and design marketing materials. As well as a shop window to its services, the website also had to generate fresh leads.
We achieved a recognisable brand that represents the professionalism and quality offered by ESG, and increased brand awareness and presence among their competitors. In addition, the ESG team grew with the introduction of associates, allowing new talent to join the business and provide