Professional Marketing Advice & Brand Identity - The Blueberry Co
The Blueberry Co is family run by sisters Amelia and Clemmie Bright. Based in Suffolk, the girls made jams and vinegars as a hobby and in 2010 decided to share their expertise and start selling their produce. With the support of their parents and their drive to succeed, the business began to grow. Using their own home grown blueberries, as well as locally sourced blueberries, they hand make a variety of jams and vinegars. The Bright family are getting ready to introduce their new produce, a delicious blueberry chutney, to the market.
The Blueberry Co approached Mackman to provide a brand identity and marketing advice after seeing the work we had completed for another client. The Blueberry Co saw the chance to turn a family hobby into a successful business, filling a gap in the market.
- The Blueberry Co is a small family business selling blueberry based jams and vinegars from locally sourced blueberries.
- Sisters Amelia and Clemmie Bright initially began making jams and vinegars as a hobby.
- After success selling at farmers markets, The Blueberry Co had a clear vision of breaking into the high end delicatessen market.
- The Blueberry Co recognised the need for a unique brand with local marketing to make them stand out when sat alongside competitor products.
- The Bright family realised they needed professional marketing advice and support in order to continue on their successful journey.
Producing local, premium chutneys & jams
The Bright family had a strong idea of what they wanted their identity to be. Mackman interpreted this brief and created a beautiful brand and website that successfully communicated the company's premium offering and business values.
Following the new branding and website, Fortnum and Mason, has agreed to a tasting when the new chutney is launched - fulfilling a key business objective for The Blueberry Co. The Blueberry Co has a clear vision of what makes their business special and what they want to achieve, and with their new branding, the potential for further growth was multiplied.
Our new branding, labels and website have made a tremendous difference to bringing in new stockists. It gives reassurance of the quality of our products and our professionalism.Clemmie Bright, Co-Founder - The Blueberry Co