The Suffolk Volunteering Conference is being hosted at BT's Adastral Park, on the 17th of May 2018. The conference aims to bring together Suffolk’s businesses and voluntary organisations, in order to learn from one another.
The Suffolk Volunteering Conference 2018
There will be a combination of presentations and practical workshops to demonstrate the value of ESV (Employer Supported Volunteering) to Suffolk’s business community. ESV allows employees to pursue volunteering opportunities during work time. This practice also gives businesses the opportunity to invest in communities and become more socially responsible, whilst developing staff skills and experience.
At Mackman, we are excited to be hosting a workshop at the Conference entitled 'Working with other brands - Finding the right fit', which will cover how to find the right brand, whether you are a business or a charity, to work or collaborate with.
When is the Conference?
Thursday 17th of May, 2018
10am - 3pm
What are the prices?
Community Action Suffolk Members: £25 (Membership to CAS is free)
Book your place at the conference online.
Where is the Conference?
Adastral Park, Barrack Square, Martlesham, Ipswich, IP5 3RE
Who are the speakers?
The speakers at this year's Suffolk Volunteering Conference are:
- Peter Richardson, CAS Chief Executive
- Lisa Perkins, Director Strategic Research and Innovation, BT
- Rebecca White, Your Own Place CIC, and
- Paul White, Volunteer Manager, Community Action Suffolk
The workshops at this year's Suffolk Volunteering Conference are:
- Starting an ESV Programme: Community Action Suffolk
- Working with other brands - Finding the right fit: Kerry Knight & Bruce Burgoyne, Mackman
- Professional Volunteering Services: Angela Lee-Foster, Suffolk Pro Help, and
- Legal Considerations: Matthew Cole, Prettys
For more information...
Follow Community Action Suffolk on Twitter for updates on the Conference, as well as information on future events.
Alternatively, you can visit the Community Action Suffolk website for more details on the speakers, topics and also running times of the Conference.