BRAND DEVELOPMENT & PHOTOGRAPHY - NACFB
The National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers (NACFB) is the largest independent trade body for commercial finance brokers in the UK. With over 2,000 members, they foster professional expertise and embrace the highest industry and regulatory standards.
The NACFB approached Mackman in 2018 to tender for a brand refresh and identity revision. They were also looking to partner with an agency to help produce their monthly printed membership journal, Commercial Broker. Containing the best industry insight from lenders and brokers alike, Commercial Broker won 'Publication of the Year' at the Trade Association Forum (TAF) Best Practice awards in 2019.
- The NACFB is a specialist trade body for commercial lenders and brokers.
- A principle of best advice runs through the core of NACFB membership, helping SMEs to tap into the expertise of a commercial finance broker.
- Brokers who are members of the NACFB all adhere to an industry recognised Code of Practice.
- The NACFB were looking to overhaul the look and feel of their trade association to promote their experience, professionalism and knowledge, in addition to finding a partner to help implement their monthly members' magazine.
- Mackman worked with closely with the team at the NACFB, including the Communications Manager and graphic designers, to realise their new vision and brand direction.
Mackman took the time to understand our business and presented an impressive vision and brand direction, that we were more than happy to adopt. The team worked with us to overhaul the look and feel of our trade association. Thanks to Mackman our new aesthetic connotes a sense of lightness and conveys a forward-thinking approach, evidenced by the fact that we have implemented their work across all areas of our business.
Working with the team has been a real joy. Their knowledge, understanding and patience has supported our team in what was a relatively unknown endeavour for us. They stepped through each element of the journey with us and used their considerable experience to ensure that we were left with a product that we could all be proud of. We continue to work with the Mackman team and liaise on a daily basis. Their support remains friendly, professional and detailed - we consider them valued business partners.Kieran Jones, Communications Manager - NACFB