We have strong in house capabilities to plan, script, capture and edit video and photography solutions that fit with your brand image. Whether your needs are short explainer videos to promote a product or service or an animated introduction to an integrated campaign, we can help. We pride ourselves on having all capabilities in house, saving you time and money.
Why should my organisation use video?
There is a common misconception that ‘video’ entails high budget Hollywood-style cinema, which carries with it expectations of time-intensive filming schedules and inconvenience for those involved. However, video is a rich form of media with different options available to suit your budget. We will work with you to offer a bespoke solution to fit your requirements.
Not only has video been proven to boost conversion rates by 80%, it also builds trust and credibility by adding personality to your content. Putting a face to a brand is a great way of adding a human side to your business, with video being an ideal format to show this. It’s also an opportunity to engage more personally with your audience, encouraging social shares and building brand exposure.
In an increasingly digital world where we have a variety of viewing platforms, video is extremely easy to consume and makes learning convenient and easy. And if this wasn’t enough to show you how amazing video is for your business, search engines love video, meaning your content has a greater chance of ranking higher and therefore generating more exposure and leads.
Mackman shot our WillisPalmer team in action for the third time and have continued to make the team feel at ease and capture the exact tone of voice that we wanted to portray. The quality and professionalism of the photos never fail to impress! An extremely creative, and collaborative company to work alongside.Eavan Taylor Willis, Digital Communications Assistant, WillisPalmer
Our Video Production Services
- Planning/pre-production – we take your brief and plan the direction for your video solution, keeping in close communication so you can have as much or as little involvement/input as you wish.
- Scripting & storyboarding – working alongside your vision, we visually plan the structure and flow of the video so you can get a feel for the final product. We also offer scripting support through our communications team to ensure your message is clear, concise, and on brand.
- Production (filming) – we use our professional equipment and expertise to film on location with you, using the planning procedures and communication to ensure the day(s) runs smoothly. On set, we pride ourselves on efficiency and organisation, making your colleagues feel at ease in front of the camera.
- Post production – we bring the footage back to our studio and provide a quick turn-around. We have skills within on screen text/graphics, audio refining and colour grading to ensure your final video not only looks the best it can, but also tells a clear message.
- Animation – from logo animations through to animated text explainer videos, we have in-house capabilities to provide a solution for your needs.
- Drone – our team includes CAA registered drone pilots, adding aerial photography and video to your media.
- Interactive – we have software capabilities to produce interactive videos, where users follow a journey and select options within the video which lead to different destinations.
There is never a project too small or too big for our skilled team of videographers and designers. Take a look at some of our recent work:
We regularly write blog articles around video best practice. Visit our News & Views page to find out more, or see a list of highlights here: