Branding & Website Update - New Homes Law
Based in Chelmsford, New Homes Law was established in 2011 as a conveyancing business specialising in new build transactions. The New Homes Law team is made up of solicitors and licensed conveyancers who deal solely with conveyancing, setting the company apart from its competitors as their attention is focused on one aspect of law.
New Homes Law commissioned Mackman to design and create new branding and build it into an updated website that would be created at the same time, in order to better reflect the new focus of the growing business.
- Grant and Claire Noble founded New Homes Law with a desire to develop meaningful relationships with their customers.
- Their firm has grown from an original team of four to over 40 people working with clients to purchase, sell or re-mortgage their properties.
- The New Homes Law vision is: 'Creating a culture we love through living and breathing our values'.
- Mackman was approached by New Homes Law to provide new branding and an updated website.
- The project was designed to reflect the changing values of the business and provide them with the assets they needed in order to promote a consistent and professional brand.
Supporting and helping homeowners
New Homes Law are conveyancing specialists. They work hard to ensure they are clear, concise and honest, giving a service that is transparent and one their clients can trust. Their redesigned and updated website would need to meet the following criteria:
- to re-confirm the credibility of the company
- to be a powerful reassurance tool for those referred to your organisation
- to convince and convert referral users and new users
- to put more emphasis on the people behind New Homes Law and their areas of expertise
- to increase the volume and conversion power of the resource content on the website
- to facilitate people getting in touch through a channel that best suits them
- to increase the quality of measurement from the website
Mackman undertook a design process to update the New Homes Law branding, focusing on a clean font displaying the company name embellished with a small house icon as a visual element. This logo was chosen as a visual representation of the business, featuring different sized houses in colours with positive associations (e.g.: purple – good judgement, peace of mind), and New Homes Law Ltd written beneath in a simple, clean font, supporting the theme of efficiency and forwardness.
This was then applied to the updated website, which was redesigned to have a simple, modern design aimed at younger buyers of the new build property market, but not so much so as to deter older buyers. The content was created to highlight the highly experienced team who make up the New Homes Law team, while maintaining the human aspect of a friendly, approachable and professional company aiming to provide a high quality service.