The development of a responsive website as a key marketing tool, to reflect the modern and innovative values of a forward-thinking architectural practice.
“The guidance and creative design that Mackman provided helps us stand out us in this competitive market. The new website design is proving to be a key marketing tool to help us compete for new and existing business. Once again, many thanks to the dedicated Mackman team for your help and support throughout the entire process.”
Graeme Roe – Director, Stanley Bragg
Stanley Bragg Architects Limited (SBAL), based in Colchester and London – are a forward thinking architectural practice, serving a wide variety of local, regional and national clients.
SBAL’s company ethos is to design successful buildings and environments across a range of sectors including retail, residential, education and masterplanning – on time and within budget
When SBA approached Mackman, its website had a strong visual appearance, but it was very difficult for the team to update due to the platform it was built on. The website didn’t reflect the modern and innovative values of the work produced by SBAL.
SBAL required Mackman to develop a new website with the following design and functionality features:
- SBAL brand to be applied across the website to ensure consistency with other marketing collateral
- Attract and engage with their target audience to generate an increase in the number of quality enquiries
- Easy to administer by the SBAL team
- Increase the profile of individual team members
- Responsive website
- Fully optimised for search
- Central hub for marketing activities
What we did
- A sophisticated and fully responsive website was developed on WordPress, allowing the SBAL team to easily update content
- Website persona development and a thorough content audit highlighted a need to update SBAL’s original website structure
- An “Our Staff” page was created to promote each member of the SBA team
- Clear call to actions were placed strategically across the website, which took into consideration the various user journeys through the site and aimed to encourage quality enquiries
- A clear and easy to use project section allowing SBAL to showcase their previous work with a single dimension filtering system
What we achieved
A comparison of analytics of the SBAL’s previous website vs their new responsive website has shown:
- 71% increase in sessions
- 103% increase in average duration on the website
- 4550% increase in social referrals
Need help with a similar project?
If you think Mackman could help then we would love to hear from you. Please complete the form provided and a senior member of our team will get in touch.
Alternatively, you can give our team a call, on:
- 01787 388 038
Why do we need this information?
Mackman worked with specialist patent and trade mark attorneys, Sandersons, to develop their branding and progress their marketing. Find out more, here.
A responsive, user-experience led website for leading Japanese knotweed eradication specialists, TCM, that could increase brand loyalty amongst their target customers.
Brand Identity and Toolkit for St Peter's Cultural Venue in Sudbury to help secure a £2.8 million Heritage Lottery Grant to fund a significant regeneration project.