The CIM is holding its 13th Cambridge Digital Marketing Conference. Mackman is pleased to be sponsoring the annual event at which speakers will cover the latest information on all things digital.
What: the CIM’s 13th Cambridge digital marketing conference
Where: Imperial War Museum, Duxford, Cambridge, CB22 4QR
When: Thursday 11th July
Why: Stay informed and keep up to date
Who: The event is open to everyone, with discounted prices for members and students
The Cambridge Digital Marketing Conference will host expert speakers and inspirational marketing practitioners who will present and discuss their specialisms in digital marketing . Speakers will cover a variety of themes including:
- The State of Digital by Catherine Cribbin, Industry Initiatives Team, Internet Advertising Bureau
- The 10 As Framework (including the latest in SEO) by Ann Stanley, Anicca Digital
- How to build a content strategy (live workshop) by James Gill, Head of Content, Further Group
- Forget the Buzzwords: What you actually need to know about AI marketing by Dr. Neil Yager, Co-Founder and Chief Scientist, Phrasee
- More than TV: Delivering the Best of Both Worlds by Jason Spencer, Business Development Director, ITV
- Sky AdSmart – the power of TV advertising, enhanced by Anton Davies, Regional Controller, NME Sky
There are more speakers to be announced and the day is sure to deliver fascinating industry knowledge. In addition, the event provides an excellent opportunity to network with experts and peers from a variety of organisations and agencies. Whether you are representing B2B, B2C or NFP, organisations of all sizes are sure to find something that will educate and entertain.
Registration starts at 8.45 am and the event starts at 9.30 am. During lunchtime, there will be time to take a walk and look at some of the astonishing planes at the museum. The event will then come to a close at 4.30 pm.
Book Your Place
Digital marketing is always evolving, so stay up to date and click here to book your place at this year’s conference.